woensdag 18 april 2012

Shame on me....but very good news too...

Wow, it has been over a year since I last posted on this blog. I should be ashamed of myself. And I am...So sorry dears...

It has been a hectic year for AfroTasTique, but I sure have been busy.
I have been in hospital, but Thank goodness, they found the cause of all these nasty stomach pains I experiences, and thank God, I am cured.

So...what have I been up to then?
Here 's a small summary

1. The first AfroTasTique party
On the 3rd of December, we did the first AfroTasTique party ever, celebrating African entertainment in all her beauty, with a very divers audience. We had a blast, and so did all the visitors. More of these to come in 2012.



2.Fancy fair for Charity
On saturday the 17th of April, 2012, We I organized a fancy fair for Stichting hand in Hand ( the hand in Hand Foundation), A charity that helps families in Surinam through the struggle of poverty, with different projects like the bread project. For more information on this foundation, check out www.stichtinghandinhand.nl . (The website is in Dutch, so please use google translate if you don't understand it.)

It was a great day, full of live entertainment,delicious Surinamese food, and a wonderful marketplace. They even did an article in this Surinamese newspaper


And I attended a numerous events, with my handmade goodies

Next: I will be selling AfroTasTique Goods at the Mother and Daughters day from Tori Oso, the 6th of may. If you are in for a lot of fun, please drop by.

For now, Stay AfroTasTique

<3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen